Tuesday 27 February 2018

Why my Investing style is the BEST! | Modern Long Term Investing

Today we talk about why my stock market investing style is the best! My Investing style is different than Warren Buffett or Jim Cramer and others. I have a stock market strategy I call modern long term Investing in which I take a 2-5 year view of a company and invest. Stock trading like day trading is certainly not my cup up tea and in this video I explain why.

* My Stock Market Investing Strategy My SnapChat is : FinancialEdSnap

* My Twitter Page My second favorite book on Investing My third favorite book on Investing

* My favorite book on business

* My favorite Personal Finance

* My favorite movie about the stock market

* My favorite movie about business Education Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment