Saturday 28 April 2018

What is Biohacking?

What is Biohacking? A practice used to take control of your own body through various techniques like smart drugs, brain-mind machines, supplements, etc. Related closely with the quantified self movement and crowd science.

This channel and the majority of its videos explores the concepts of biohacking and the Quantified Self movement. This includes smart drug / nootropic use, biofeedback devices, brain-mind technologies, contemplative practices, diet, exercise, and the philosophical contexts surrounding them.

Nothing on this video or channel replaces medical advice from your Doctor. Anything I personally talk about is limited to my own experience. I am not a physician, I am just some guy on YouTube. I encourage everyone to follow the law and I do not condone drug abuse.

https://ift.tt/2r6ZFjy

No comments:

Post a Comment