Tuesday 19 December 2017

DJ Khaled ft. Justin Bieber - "I'm the One" PARODY

▶ DOWNLOAD YARN (Best App Ever) ▶ ◀ (They funded this go support them)

▶ MORE PARODIES GET THE SONG –

▶ INSTAGRAM ▶ MY VLOG CHANNEL Get the original song on iTunes-  - Watch the original video -  MERCH DJ Khaled – George Khouri - Chance the Rapper – Matt Smith - Butler – Mark Dohner - below as well)

▶ MUSICAL.LY - @BartBaker ▶ Snapchat - BartBaker

▶ FACEBOOK FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER DOWNLOAD MY GREATEST HITS ALBUM HERE Available on Google Play voices by Bart Baker -

“I’m the One” PARODY STARRING

Justin Bieber – Bart Baker Khaled – George Khouri - |

Butler – Mark Dohner - the Rapper – Matt Smith - Wayne – Darryl Love - – Tavares Perkins -

Dancer – Danielle Andrade - |

“I’m the One” Parody Created/Written/Directed by - Bart Baker the One” Parody Writer – Eli Braden the One” Parody Producer – Jason Nelken

“I’m the One” Parody Editor – Bart Baker

“I’m the One” Parody Instrumental Track Composer – Sing King Karaoke - | | the One” Parody Director of Photography – Vahe Papazyan -

“I’m the One” Parody Key Hair & Makeup – Brittany White -

“I’m the One” Parody Assistant Hair & Makeup – Angie Peek -

“I’m the One” Parody Production Coordinator – Jordan Rockower - |

“I’m the One” Parody Production Assistant – Luke Matthews -

“I’m the One” Parody Production Assistant – Alex Ekmekchyan

“I’m the One” Parody Runner – Erik Reedy -

“I’m the One” Parody Wardrobe Design – Heather O’Shea

Any non-parody music tracks used courtesy of Epidemic Sound

No comments:

Post a Comment