Wednesday 13 December 2017

How to Invest $100 πŸ’΅ | Investing for Beginners When You Don't Have a Ton of Money

Have $100 to spare? Alright... Let's get this investing party started.

Here’s how I’d suggest you start investing with just $100.

And I’m not talking about just putting that crisp $100 bill into a fancy savings account.

I'm talking about investing it into something that matters.

I have a funny story about this topic, but before that, here's some info that will you started investing:

★☆★Resources Mentioned in Video:★☆★

Best Investment Platform Where They Choose Investments for You:

πŸ“ˆ Investment Platforms Where you Choose Investments:

πŸ“‰ Platform:

🀝 back to that funny story πŸ˜†...

Back a year or so ago, I caught one of our boys sneaking through my wallet.

And in that moment I might have been a little upset because WHYYYYY Why whyyyyyy do you always have to go through my stuff?

But the conversation that followed went a little something like …

“DADDDD You have $100?”

“Yes… I have $100”

“ONE HUNDRED WHOLE DOLLARS? For Reals?”

The first time my boys saw $100 in my wallet they thought it was insane.

$100 to a kid is a massive amount of moneyπŸ’° ... especially when your allowance is less than 1/10 of that.

So whether $100 is a lot to have in your wallet or just pocket change, with just $100 you CAN start investing.

For realz.

See what I did there. For realz, son.

In my latest video I'm sharing a few quick ways for How to Invest Your First $100.

★☆★Here’s what you’ll learn in this new video:★☆★

▶︎How to start investing if you’ve got just $100 with one of the best robo-advisors.

▶︎How you can select your investment goals wisely and attain them.

▶︎What options I’d suggest for investing right from your iPhone with an investment app.

▶︎How long it takes to get setup to invest with one of these investment apps. (Spoiler Alert - It’s SUPER QUICK and easy!)

▶︎How buying THIS investment is well worth the $100 (Idea #5).

▶︎What some non-traditional ways to invest $100 are… for starters just $12 can get an online business started.

▶︎Why I think this Investment could be the BEST $100 you'll ever invest (and your spouse will thank me later, too πŸ˜‰)

★☆★Resources Mentioned in Video:★☆★

Best Investment Platform Where They Choose Investments for You:

πŸ“ˆ Investment Platforms Where you Choose Investments:

πŸ“‰ Platform:

🀝 Want More Good Financial Cents? ★☆★

πŸ’» Check out my blog here: to my podcast here:

🎀 up my best selling book, Soldier of Finance, here:

πŸ“— with me on Twitter: most favorite inspirational t-shirt line, Compete Every Day:

πŸ‘•

No comments:

Post a Comment