Thursday 7 December 2017

Laptop Lifestyle - Live the Internet Lifestyle - Entrepreneur - Super-Charged Affirmations

theory (we believe it is much more than just a theory!) is that when you first start saying your positive affirmations, they may not be true, but with repetition they sink into your subconscious mind, you really start to believe them, and eventually they become your reality, they become a self fulfilling prophecy and actually become true.

Over time they overwrite any limiting or negative beliefs you may have about yourself or about not being able to do something, and replace them with positive thoughts and beliefs which instill confidence, belief, positivity, ambition and much more.

As you listen to these affirmations, you will find yourself feeling more positive than before the video began.

Hope this video inspires and motivates you to take action. :)

Please like and subscribe, thanks :)

I live the laptop lifestyle.

I live the internet lifestyle.

I love the freedom of living the laptop lifestyle.

I can work anywhere I want.

I have the ability to work anywhere I want.

I am very fortunate to do something i love whenever and wherever I want.

I can work anywhere, and I love it.

I can work whenever, and I love it.

I have the freedom to work when I want to.

I get to choose the work that I do.

My life is a success story.

I am blessed beyond my wildest dreams.

I love being able to set my own schedule.

I can travel wherever and whenever I want and get paid for it.

The freedom of working wherever I want is amazing.

My income is growing every day by doing something I love.

I can work anywhere there is a plug for my laptop.

I treasure the freedom my work affords me.

I require only a laptop and an internet connection to be able to work from practically anywhere in the world.

I love working on the sands of a quiet beach in an exotic location.

I can close my laptop and go for a swim in the ocean anytime I want.

So long as I have an internet connection and my laptop, the world is my office. ... I can work anywhere.

I wake up every day thankful that I have been able to build a life doing what i love.

I can live, work and travel anywhere in the world

I can work from anywhere in the world I want

I live a life of freedom, exploration, travel and adventure.

All I need is a laptop and an internet connection.

I love working poolside on my laptop.

I can close my laptop and go for a swim in the pool anytime I want.

I am passionate about building wealth.

I give thanks that I am now rich, wealthy and happy.

I have the power to attract wealth.

I receive money and wealth in unique ways.

All resistance in me to receive more wealth has dissolved in total grace.

Wealth and money comes to me easily and effortlessly.

All the money I need is already waiting to reach me.

My skills are now making me rich.

My skills are now making me wealthy.

I let go of all my fears about money.

I let go of all my inhibitions about money.

I spend money without fear.

There is plenty of wealth in my life.

Money is energy and flows all around me.

I receive and am open to all the abundance that comes.

All my bills are paid with wonderful ease.

I constantly receive gifts from the universe.

I attract positive and successful minded people who help me reach my goals.

My life is filled with successful people, including myself.

I draw abundance to myself everyday.

things always go my way.

I always find money.

I always find opportunity.

Everything I do, is successful.

Being an entrepreneur is my natural path in life.

Success and money come easily to me.

Working on the internet makes me millions of dollars per year.

+ Many more affirmations!

No comments:

Post a Comment