Friday 8 December 2017

Stuart Ross and Jay Kubassek Changed Our Lives - Living A Laptop Lifestyle

We're Greg and Fiona Scott. And I am 49 and Fiona is 47. And we've come over from France. We actually live in London, but we've got the freedom to be able to travel wherever we want. So we've been living in France for the last two months and we've come to an event with SFM because SFM gives us the freedom to be able to work from anywhere in the world we choose. So that's a huge, huge benefit to us because we love traveling.

Mark: I just wanted to get out to you a quick testimonial really about Six Figure Mentors and the Digital Experts Academy has really helped me learn how to be a success working from home online. I'm doing this testimonial in October 2013. And in September 2013, I've just had the most fantastic month. And that wouldn't have happened without the education, training, tools, community, and direct access due to my positioning at Black DEA that I'm getting from Jay Kubassek and Stuart Ross. They've been absolutely brilliant in helping me reach these levels of success.

I'm celebrating a good month. It's a bit of a milestone where I've gone above $20,000. I really don't know how I feel because I've not been here before. And as I say, it would not have happened without being a part of this fantastic community.

Laurie: Hi! I'm Laurie Rogers and I traveled to London here from Minnesota. And I am close to being near retirement in my professional career. I joined SFM because it is going to allow me the tools and vehicle to retire before I'm supposed to. Without it, I believe I'll probably be working for many more years due to the way the economy's gone and having a couple of kids in college.

David: Hi! My name is David Ellis. I'm from Cumbria. I joined SFM because initially, I was looking for a business opportunity. I looked around the internet and found this absolutely fantastic opportunity that couldn't be missed. I joined several months ago. And the timing is just the best. I'm on a training day today on the Gold Event learning more about marketing strategies and its fantastic new things. I'm new to all this. But I would recommend this to anyone, anyone who wants to improve their lifestyle and gain more income. It's fantastic. Please, have a go at it. That's what I would say to you.

Fiona: And we actually joined SFM because originally, we were learning to market online but we lacked any discipline, we lacked any support, and above all, we lacked a mentor or someone to show us what to do step by step, someone to take us by the hand and lead us down the path that we're now on. So we're very, very grateful for the values and the integrity that have been instilled in SFM by Stuart and Jay because effectively, that helped us change our life around.

Laurie: So I'm really grateful to this opportunity and the company is wonderful in terms of the way that the tools and the strategies for becoming an internet marketer, an online marketer for really any business. And Jay and Stu both have a lot of integrity. They seem to have sincere desire to help all of us who are on the team progress and become competent marketers.

David: Stuart and Jay are great guys with integrity. I've got to meet them both and they're like good friends already. I've only known them for a short period of time. They're honest, they're trustworthy, they're everything I would look for in a good person.

Greg: SFM does have such a fantastic community. I mean, it's all very well being online, working by yourself and hiding behind your computer, but it's not until you start talking to people, until you start masterminding with people, that you start seeing really great results. And that's something that SFM is absolutely fantastic And some of the people we mentor in SFM have this idea that they're not technical or that they're technophobic. And the beauty about SFM is it provides you all the tools, techniques, and training that you need to get your digital business up and running really.

Mark: So would I recommend this? Well, I most certainly would because I have worked with the Six Figure Mentors since May 2011. I wasted a hell of a lot of money and time trying to get all these things on the internet until I found the Six Figure Mentors. I've plugged into the system, and wouldn't say I've been working hard because it isn't really work when you're enjoying it. I've been very heavy on blogging and the results have come in simply by following the training.

David: So the systems and training itself are absolutely marvelous. It's systemized. You can work your way through it. There's so much of it that you can choose from and focus on the pieces that are going to be good for you. And you can focus on the areas which are specific to you and develop your own character and work from there. I would recommend this to anyone. Please, please come and join our community.

Submit Your Application And Get Started Today

No comments:

Post a Comment